Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Boat polishing

Last year we a Rasta guy Vision to do the hull and deck washing and apply a coat of wax to stay on for the off season. When you are starting out there is so much to do and you think you can't do things. But dollars and experience tell you differently as you go along. So this year I decided I could clean and apply wax. The top sides where easy and kind of fun playing in water on a hot day. But the hull was harder but not so bad with the help of friends kayak. Getting out after sitting for so long wasn't fun but I didn't fall in and that's all that matters in the swampy water of the marina. Now in Nov we will see how good  a job I did when we (I , Lorna) polish it off. But the charge is 160US now and again in Nov. 

No comments:

Post a Comment